3-0

I was born at exactly 2:00 am 30yrs ago!

Today I bid my 20's goodbye and welcome my 30's with open arms!

I like to think of it this way:
 I'm not 30, I'm 18 with 12 years experience.

Baby Kary


Footsies rocked - they still do!

Daddy' lil super-girl!!

Mami's lil girl


My 6th Birthday

I have no idea what's going on with my hair :)

Junior high school = bangs and suede black boots!
My Birthday Sundae - My last day in my 20's 
It's been a blast celebrating my birthday week, which has included ferry rides,
lunch with friends, pampering myself with a manicure/pedicure, and eating
at a diner and having the entire staff come out and sing me Happy Birthday with
a birthday sundae :)

Today as I celebrate my big 3-0 with my family I will give thanks to God
for my everyday blessings, especially for blessing me with one more year of life to
be able to enjoy whats most dear to my heart
- my family-

I will make sure to make a wish as I blow out my candles - we all know wishes do come true!
After all I did find true happiness :)

Can't wait to come back with more pictures and details from my birthday celebration!

Thank you loves from the bottom of my heart for the beautiful birthday wishes, and especially
 my two beautiful sisters Micaela  & Marz for making this day oh so special!
I love you!!!!!!

This is my year I can feel it!!!

Love,
Kary xoxo

23 comments

  1. happy birthday, karina!! : ) hope it's awesome!

    carrie marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Karina! May it be just marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, oh man i loooove this photo of baby you!!! so perfect :) HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS to you my beautiful sister! may you always feel loved and God's blessings. How i wish i could celebrate with you! xoxoxo

    love you more than all the stars <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhh that baby picture is adorable! Happiest birthday, Karina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you!!! I'm happy to hear you've had a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you have a fantastic day. Whats a birthday without a Sundae eh? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. 30 recien? muy, pero muy joven aun. Que pases este fin de semana super feliz con tu familia...pasalo muy bien amiguita :D

    Besitos xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found you on the fun blog hop. I follow you. Come on by and follow me back :)I have some fun ideas and giveaways

    A mommy's life...with a touch of YELLOW
    tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Happy Birthday Pretty Lady.

    hugs,
    Fritzi Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww what a darling you were. and what a gorgeous woman you've become! Happy 30! How very exciting. I've heard from a few people that the 30s are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday, kary! welcome to your dirty thirties! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday my beautiful birthday girl!!!! :) I am so happy you had an amazing day with your precious, sweet family. I only wish I could have been a part of it :( Luckily through our bbm I felt like I was a part of it!

    OHMYGOODNESS!!!!!! These ADORABLE photos of little you made my whole night!!!! I just want to scoop up little baby you in your yellow footsies and cuddle you :) I love getting to see pictures of you growing up, you were just such a beautiful child who has become the most beautiful woman!

    This is YOUR year. I am SO proud of you my darling and the way you're embracing this new decade! I prayed that all your wishes you made when you blew out your candels come true! :) The best is yet to come!

    I love you birthday girl!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy, Happy Belated Birthday, my love! I hope your day is magical and sparkly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy 18th Lovely Karina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Sweet girl! muuuahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy, happy, happy birthday! You are such an amazing person, I hope you had a day as amazing as you :)

    This is definitely your year :)

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh happy happy birthday again my beautiful chica. You are going into your 30's with a very positive attitude and I'm sure they will be even better. You were so adorable as a child and a beautiful woman. Love you heaps!! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy belated birthday! I'm glad that you enjoyed your day.

    I’m following you from Super Stalker Sunday blog hop :)

    Bri @ Southern Mama Savings

    ReplyDelete
  19. belated happy birthday, my gorgeous!!! i love love love how you describe being thirty --- "i'm 18 with 12 years of experience!!!" i seriously love that!!! :) i hope you had a wonderful wonderful birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy {belated} birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy belated birthday, sweet girl! I hope you believe in celebrating birthday months like I do :) 30 is FUN, let me tell you!

    ReplyDelete