Hi : )





Ok so I'm somewhat nervous about starting this blog! Why? I'm not sure. This is a nice way of writing my day to day adventures or any thoughts I might have. I guess it's somewhat nerve wrecking because people might actually read this, am I ready for that? Hmmmm... I'm not sure, but that's me I care way to much about what people think of me, but I will let myself go and have fun with this blog of mines ;)
Wish me luck!!!!

Hola :) My name is Karina and I'm enjoying life to the fullest with my beautiful 6yr old son and my lovely husband. This blog will be somewhat of a journal or an online book which will be full of all sorts of stuff from family adventures to personal thoughts ;)  Something that you guys should know is that I am sort of a cornball - a big hear-ted one though ;)

Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.  ~Norm Papernick

1 comment